Esther Benyeogo Biography
Esther Benyeogo was born on 15th September 1997 in Ika North Local Government Area in Delta State, Nigeria. Esther Benyeogo’s age as of 2021 is 23 years. Esther Benyeogo was raised in Ika North Local Government Area in Delta State by her parents Stella and her late father. Esther Benyeogo started singing at the age of 13 years.
Esther Benyeogo Education
Esther Benyeogo is the 6th child of her parents, she studied English and Literature at the University of Benin, in Edo state.
Esther Benyeogo Career
Moreso, her growing up was straight forward as if she knew her talent would make a way for her.
Thus, the 23 years old lady became famous at the age of 19 years after she won the God’s Children Great Talent (GCGT), worth of N250,000,000.
The GCGT is a biggest gospel talent show for children at the age of 5-20 to express themselves.
According to vanguard, she beat nine contested to win the grand finale of the talent show which was held at the Eko conventional hotel on 24th June 2017.
Moreover, that was the seventh edition as at that year, and as if that was not enough, she went further this year being 2021 to be in the voice nigeria.
The voice nigeria is a talent show which centres in individuals singing their favorite songs.
As well, she is currently in the last 6 and finalist for the show.
11 Quick Facts About Esther Benyeogo
1.Esther Ebelechukwu Benyeogo was born on the 15th September 1997 in Delta State where she was raised.
2. She is the last of six children.
3. She is an indigene of Ika North Local Government Area in Delta State.
4. Her late father was a medical doctor while her mother is a retired school principal.
5. Esther discovered her singing gift at age 13 encouraged by her elder siblings who are also singers.
6. She is a graduate of English and Literature from the University of Benin.
7. Esther is not new to singing competitions. She was first runner-up in the Next Big Teen talent competition organized by Teens church of Christ Embassy in 2012.
8. At 19, she emerged winner in GOD’s Children’s Great Talent (GCGT) Season 7 on June 21, 2017, where she went home with a 250 million Naira management contract, 10 million Naira cash and a brand new Kia Rio.
9. She was featured on TY Bello’s spontaneous worship series ‘We Worship You’ in 2018.